Thursday 29 April 2010

The Brilliant Design Lecture - Huddersfield!


Ok, been to the Brilliant Design Event in Huddersfield today... was very good. Was great to see how the speakers including Mr Bingo, made it into the industry. What inspired them and the glimpse into their world as professional designers and creators!


I think I found Jason Bruges, Rob Chiu and Mr Bingo's speeches and slides the most inspirational and interesting. Robs movies really made me want to include video and music in my animations. I imagined watching the film without sound and I don't think they would have been quite as affective. Lesson of the day... the right sound or music can change the way you view any images.

Jason Bruge - I liked the way he worked... the studio and all the gadgets, I would love to work in an environment like that... cant wait to have my own little space surrounded by all my favourite images, art books and stuff one day!

Mr Bingo - As he started out as an illustrator I could probably relate to him the most. Illustration is one of my strong points and it was nice to see someone who had developed his style to work for lots of different kinds of projects. Art for galleries, skateboards, animation and for websites...

www.thebrilliantdesignlecture.org

No comments:

Post a Comment